[uf-discuss] how do i submit something for consideration?

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:45:26 PDT 2006

Hello Jonathan,

(This does NOT have anything to do with the Microformats aspect of it, but....)

Just out of curiousity, why the "No Derivative" part for the license
for the specification?  (To be "open" wouldn't anybody need to be able
to make derivatives, and not just one person or more group of people?)

Here's a good article  on "openness" and "specifications"...

http://goland.org/buyingopenstandards

(I'd probably go further than this article... but it's a good start.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca