[uf-discuss] Visible Data...a Microformat requirement?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 00:05:38 PDT 2006

Yes I was joking, but in the sense of "Many a truth said in jest." In my 20+
years in the tech industry I don't think I've a group of people who can be
more religious than those discussing technical matters, excepting
fundamentalists in any real religion. :)

And because religions tend to promote absolutes, they create lots of
problems and impede the forward progress of pragmatists.  Thus I was trying
to make a point without being too pointed. ;)

-Mike