[uf-discuss] [chat] Microformats are not for data storage

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Mon Oct 30 05:40:43 PST 2006

and don't forget the plausibility of creating XSLTs to convert the XML
into whatever-the-heck-you-want for storage. ;)

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org