[uf-discuss] Introducing Happy Pals

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:48:01 PDT 2006

While HappyPals will work with all browsers, there's a better way to
do this without adding extra classes:

a[rel~="friend"], a[rel~="met"] {
	padding-right: 32px;
	color: green;
	background: url('met.gif') no-repeat top right;
}

a[rel~="friend"] {
	padding-right: 17px;
	color: blue;
	background: url('friend.gif') no-repeat top right;
}

a[rel~="me"] {
	padding-right: 17px;
	color: #8A811D;
	background: url('me.gif') no-repeat top right;
}

Someone should verify that that will work, but I believe that that's
the correct syntax.

Chris