[uf-discuss] hAtom implementation questions

Stephanie Booth (bunny) bunnylists+microformats at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 06:43:37 PDT 2006

I'm in the process of re-doing my blog template, and using hAtom
(through the sandbox theme for wordpress) to do so.

I have two questions, for types of entry content that are not included
in the sandbox theme:

- tags: are they to be marked up just like categories? tags and
categories aren't the same, and I think it's a pity to lose that
distinction

- post excerpt in another language: my blog being bilingual, I head my
posts with a short summary which is not written in the post language,
and identified by a lang attribute. However, I feel a bit
uncomfortable using entry-summary on it as it is in a different
language.

Suggestions, best practices, etc -- very much welcome

Steph
PS: you might not see the above on my site yet as I'm busy throwing
template code around. Look at the google cache to see what I'm talking
about: http://tinyurl.com/nad67

--
http://climbtothestars.org/