[uf-discuss] Introducing Happy Pals

Marko Mrdjenovic mf at friedcellcollective.net
Sat Sep 9 10:18:02 PDT 2006

Mike,

Chris' CSS does not work in IE 6 and lower.

It is a part of the CSS 2 spec, but is not implemented.
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/selector.html#attribute-selectors

--code--
a[rel~="friend"], a[rel~="met"] {
     padding-right: 32px;
     color: green;
     background: url('met.gif') no-repeat top right;
}
--/code--
It should work in all other modern browsers though.

Regards,
Marko Mrdjenovic