[uf-discuss] does hatom for comments make sense?

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 10:39:37 PDT 2006

I think that if using hAtom for comments is going to become 'standard'
that we definately need to use class="comments" (or something similar)
to identify the nested comments feeds inside the main hfeed.  Also,
comments don't really have a 'title'... you could use the original
post title (rarely done, and could confuse the user), or an
auto-generated thing based on content (ie 'comment by jake on post'...
usually how comment feed titles work, but then you have data
duplication..)
   -- Singpolyma