[uf-discuss] Social Media Group?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:05:32 PDT 2006

Microformats are an open process. One of the many points about
documenting your work on the wiki is so that others can see it,
comment on it, add to it. Going off and working on anything alone is
not condusive to an open community. If you don't feel like using the
wiki (which is ashame) it is important that all of your steps are
documents and open for others to comment on, add to, etc.

-brian

On 9/14/06, Lucas Gonze <lucas.gonze at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't personally do my microformat-related work on the wiki, and I
> don't plan to start.  There's no need for a clubhouse.

brian suda
http://suda.co.uk