[uf-discuss] Proposal: species

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Sun Sep 17 13:43:05 PDT 2006

In message
<21e770780609161010m6d6d4506v4b7125ed0cf0c3d1 at mail.gmail.com>, Brian
Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> writes

>be aware, about 6 months ago there was also a discussion of starting a
>planet species microformat. I think a more generalised version is
>better, but have a read through the thread[1] so you do not make the
>same mistakes and reuse any previous findings.

>[1] -
>http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-
>discuss/2006-March/003347.html

Thank you. That seems to be moribund, but, if not, a plant microformat
(with care regime, supplier, etc.), could contain a scientific name
microformat, in the same way that an hCal can contain an hCard.

In any case, I've flagged up my proposal on the page you cited.

--
Andy Mabbett
                Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>

                Free Our Data:  <http://www.freeourdata.org.uk>