[uf-discuss] a very early draft proposal hTagcloud

John Allsopp john at westciv.com
Tue Sep 19 17:34:01 PDT 2006

Dmitry,

> How to stylize it in this case to look as it usually looks on sites
> (with different font sizes, depending on weight)?

while David's response is right, you can use the attribute selector,
a big reservation I just remembered I had in my proposal with title
is that IE6 doesn't do attribute selectors, so tagclouds won't have
style in IE6 or older. I think this is a fatal flaw - no one will use
a format that is not supported by those browsers. So it's a good point.

Hence my not using title. It's not such a big deal for ratings as it
is for tagclouds IMO

John Allsopp

style master :: css editor :: http://westciv.com/style_master
blog :: dog or higher :: http://blogs.westciv.com/dog_or_higher