[uf-discuss] a very early draft proposal hTagcloud

John Allsopp john at westciv.com
Tue Sep 19 18:15:41 PDT 2006

Tantek,

> This is why I used nested EMs on the Technorati tag cloud markup.
>
> Only requires CSS1 selectors - works like a charm in IE.

indeed.

This is the big area noted for discussion in the proposal. Various
methods have their plusses and minuses, which impact potential for
developer adoption, browser support, "correctness" according to the
HTML specification, and adherence to microformats principles

> Even if you can't count how many EMs there are, the CSS selectors can.

Thank god for them computers! And to think I have a degree in
mathematics :-)

thanks

John Allsopp

style master :: css editor :: http://westciv.com/style_master