[uf-discuss] Financial data, statements etc - any previous discussion?

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 05:47:25 PDT 2006

Well, the biggest suggestion is, of course, follow the process.  Find
out how this information is being presented online / on intranets
(much of this kind of data is internal-only I would assume).  Then,
browse the existing microformats to see if anything remotely similar
(ie, overlapping fields such as monetary values) can be recycled,
etc...