[uf-discuss] 'currency' microformat straw-man proposal.

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:32:06 PDT 2006

I definately vote picking one standard and sticking to it.  As with
date formats, this may cause problems (ie, on blogger I still can't
use proper hAtom), but this is the sort of thing that may be dealt
with LATER in a MATURE uF community (or at least a mature uF).
Parsers like only having one format to work with.  Let people display
what they will, the machine-readable should be consolidated.