[uf-discuss] Re: a very early draft proposal hTagcloud

John Allsopp john at westciv.com
Fri Sep 22 05:25:15 PDT 2006

Frances,

> Nah - I meant this whole hTagCloud progression (examples off-site
> makes perfect sense).  It all seems off-site at the mo.

It may well have reached the stage of warranting pages at the wiki. I
think that the process doesn't really spell out exactly when the
pages should be created, and by whom, so perhaps I've erred on the
side of caution here, it's my nature not to presume that the proposal
warranted the creation of the pages just yet.

John Allsopp

style master :: css editor :: http://westciv.com/style_master
blog :: dog or higher :: http://blogs.westciv.com/dog_or_higher
WebPatterns :: http://webpatterns.org