[uf-discuss] Proposal: species

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Fri Sep 22 13:41:57 PDT 2006

On Sep 22, 2006, at 3:29 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

>> If you get bored waiting, you could fill in a species-formats page,
>> which comes before brainstorming in the process.
>
> Are you sure about that?

I'm sure this is what the process page says:

<http://microformats.org/wiki/process#Pages_to_consider_creating>

"A pattern has emerged from successful microformat development
efforts of several specific kinds of wiki pages being created, in a
particular order (though not always). [...] If you're unable to come
up with material for the pages, then you should probably reconsider
whether or not the problem is worth (or ready for) solving.

1. *-examples [...]
2. *-formats [...]
3. *-brainstorming [...]"

2 still comes before 3, right?