[uf-discuss] Dated currency examples?

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Sun Sep 24 10:20:10 PDT 2006

In the currency-brainstorming [1] page, I see a few straw man
proposals with dated currency.  But I don't see anything in currency-
examples [2] with dated currency.  I think I understand the general
idea, that currencies change value over time, but in what currently
published HTML would such date markup be used?  I'm sure there are
examples of dated currency published on the web, but I suspect they
are far under 20% of the currency values published.  I'm interested
in seeing this microformat completed and adopted and I'd hate to see
unnecessary complexity prevent that from happening.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/currency-brainstorming
[2] http://microformats.org/wiki/currency-examples

Peace,
Scott