[uf-discuss] Tentative proposal for "What's New" listings

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Tue Sep 26 11:53:56 PDT 2006

Quite honestly, I'm still mulling this one over. I note:

- I've never seen it in the wild
- something feels "off" to me about hiding human readable content in an ABBR
- I can think off some places where it would be useful though

I'd be much happier if there was a general rulle across all
microformats that said this was the way to handle ABBRs, either
universally or "in these specific cases".

So where does that leave us? Out of hAtom 0.1 and mulling it over for hAtom 0.2.

Regards, etc...
David