[uf-discuss] Nice people

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Tue Sep 26 17:12:14 PDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 6:05 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> Nice people we have round here...
>
>  <http://rbach.priv.at/Microformats-IRC/2006-09-25>

If you have problems with specific people, please take it up with
them (or us, as the case may be) privately.  I believe everyone who
participated in the referenced discussion is identified in the wiki
[1], except me, and my IRC login (sreynen) should hopefully make my
identify obvious enough.  This email list is not an appropriate forum
for discussions that have only a tangential relationship to
microformats.  The IRC channel may not be an appropriate forum for
such discussions either, but it's not as closely monitored or topic-
focused, as IRC never is.

If there's something you feel the community as a whole should do to
address this problem, please explain.

I believe we do have many very nice people around here.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/irc

Peace,
Scott