[uf-discuss] Nice people

Christopher St John ckstjohn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:42:03 PDT 2006

On 9/26/06, Scott Reynen <scott at randomchaos.com> wrote:
> On Sep 26, 2006, at 6:05 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:
>
> > Nice people we have round here...
> >
> >  <http://rbach.priv.at/Microformats-IRC/2006-09-25>
>
> If you have problems with specific people, please take it up with
> them (or us, as the case may be) privately.

Seeing as it took place on a public, logged IRC channel that
is referenced as part of the canonical discourse on microformats,
it seems to me that the people involved were the ones who
made it relevant to this list.

Everybody is aware that the IRC channel is "for posterity", right?
The point of the logs being to inform the interpretation of the
specs and aid in creating new ones, yes?

--
Christopher St. John
http://artofsystems.blogspot.com