[uf-discuss] Numbers of Microformats in the Wild?

Kevin Lawver kevin at lawver.net
Thu Apr 12 08:06:48 PDT 2007

I'm presenting on microformats at Web 2.0 Expo (well, hopefully, if they
can move me back to my original time) next week, and would love to have
more examples of folks using microformats as APIs.  I ungraciously stole
an idea I saw on the list of grabbing the URL used as an OpenID and
looking for an hcard on it to build a demo for my talk, but, I'd love
more examples to point to.

Also, anyone have the digits that Tantek likes to use about the number
of pieces of microformatted content out there in the wild?  I don't have
the latest...

Thanks!

The presentation will be online in the next couple days.

Cheers,
Kevin Lawver
http://ficlets.com and AOL