[uf-discuss] Numbers of Microformats in the Wild?

John Allsopp john at westciv.com
Thu Apr 12 15:25:56 PDT 2007

Kevin,

> Also, anyone have the digits that Tantek likes to use about the
> number of pieces of microformatted content out there in the wild?
> I don't have the latest...

off the top of my head, some of the numbers I bandy about when
presenting ;-)

There are in the order of 9 million hResumes at linked in - public
(only the public ones last tim I checked) profiles are marked up as
hResume.
Yahoo local and tech have in the order of millions (possibly tens of
millions) of hCards and hReviews.
There are in the order of millions of GEO marked up photos at Flickr.

So, we can safely say in the order of tens of millions of pages.

Anyone else got some large scale deployments I missed?

john

John Allsopp

style master :: css editor :: http://westciv.com/style_master
about me :: http://johnfallsopp.com