[uf-discuss] XFN - Professionals network uF

Guy Fraser gfraser at adaptavist.com
Thu Apr 19 12:35:05 PDT 2007

> You might be a bit confused. XFN already exists (and has since 2004):
> http://gmpg.org/xfn/ .
>
> There has, however, also been discussion about describing more
> professional relationships, that XFN doesn't cover*.
Sorry, it was a typo on my part - yes, I was referring to XPN, not XFN.
I've already been experimenting with XFN but it's not fully suited to
corporate environments and XPN sounds like it would be much more suitable.

I've not found any information yet on XPN, but would like to be involved
as I have a number of clients who would benefit from such a uF and will
be able to contribute ideas and test them out in live environments
worldwide.

Guy