[uf-discuss] hAtom and abbr/IE fixes

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Apr 26 05:46:06 PDT 2007

On 4/26/07, Absalom Media <absalom at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Can someone please confirm that hAtom can still work, even doing an
> abbreviation styling fix for IE such as this:
> http://www.sovavsiti.cz/css/abbr.html ?

If I remember correctly, hAtom in most cases doesn't care about abbr
except in certain places -- a point for addressing in hAtom 0.2! To
answer your question though, if a hAtom parser is working from raw
source, it won't see/run the Javascript. If your hAtom parser is
_somehow_ running against an IE DOM, then obviously there's going to
be a lot of stuff inserted that really isn't there.

Regards, etc...

--
David Janes
Founder, BlogMatrix