[uf-discuss] changing abbr-design-pattern to title-design-pattern?

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Sat Apr 28 14:48:46 PDT 2007

In message <C258D832.8D1AD%tantek at cs.stanford.edu>, Tantek Çelik
<tantek at cs.stanford.edu> writes

>the blog post on hAccessibility WaSP was seriously flawed
[...]
>2. It recommended known unworkable solutions

Perhaps you missed this part:

        We encourage the Microformats group to consider the problem,
        whether or not they accept any of the following, proposed
        solutions.

before the examples and, after them:

        Again, we encourage the Microformats group to consider the
        problem, whether or not they accept any of the proposed
        solutions.

despite the fact that both were emboldened.

--
Andy Mabbett
            *  Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>