[uf-discuss] Re: changing abbr-design-pattern to title-design-pattern?

Jeremy Keith jeremy at adactio.com
Mon Apr 30 07:28:00 PDT 2007

Lawrence wrote:
> I should have more results uploaded late Wednesday AEST (I forgot to
> record the audio outputs in the initial test for this behaviour),
> which
> should mean they should go live around midday in Brighton.

Excellent! I really appreciate you doing this.

> I see three possible outcomes:
> 1) I've done something horribly wrong to get the results I have.
> 2) That extra span fixes it, somehow.
> 3) Something else..?

If we can other people (probably WaSP ATF folks) to run the same
tests (especially on JAWS pre-version 8) then I think we'll get an
answer pretty quickly. Fingers crossed that it's number 2. ;-)

Again, a big thank you, Lawrence (and Benjamin, James, Patrick and
anyone else taking the time to run these kind of tests).

Bye,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Keith