[uf-discuss] Voluntary Public Domain declarations now enabledonthe wiki

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 03:14:48 PDT 2007

On 8/1/07, Joe Andrieu <joe at andrieu.net> wrote:
> Finally, the lack of transparency is the most frustrating aspect of this decision.  Why aren't these issues laid out on the wiki and discussed on a governance list?  This sort of elusive autocratic leadership undermines my trust in the administrators.  And /that/ is part of why many people I have personally spoken to have chosen to not contribute and moved on to other work.

--- please be aware that discussion of Legal issues SHOULD NOT be send
to this list, but instead taken up DIRECTLY with Rohit and
commercenet. This list is best server when we do NOT discuss legal
issues which very few, if any, of this audience are qualified to weigh
in on.

Please read:
http://microformats.org/wiki/microformats-issues#Legal_Entity_Issues

"Please refer any legal questions or concerns directly to CommerceNet
before raising them as a matter of public record, as discussed on the
mailing list [1]
(http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2006-November/007086.html)."

I think we should close this thread and take any further discussions
up directly with Rohit as he has recommended. That is the best course
of action for everyone.

-brian

--
brian suda