[uf-discuss] Govermance: RE inappropriate behaviour

Ernest Prabhakar ernest.prabhakar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:50:01 PDT 2007

Hi Ben,

On Aug 2, 2007, at 9:05 PM, Ben Buchanan wrote:
> The informal approach worked well when the community was new and
> smaller, but now that it's ramping up it doesn't seem to be coping.
> I'm not claiming there's an easy answer, but we should start by
> accepting there's a problem.

I strongly encourage you to contribute to the governance-issues wiki
page:

http://microformats.org/wiki/governance-issues

THAT is the appropriate venue for expressing such concerns, and
proposing concrete corrective actions.  I've taken several stabs at
this issue before, but had to pull back since there wasn't strong
evidence of broader public concern.

If there is a widespread problem, I hope interested parties would be
willing to stand up and be counted.

Best,
-- Ernie P.