[uf-discuss] Combining hCard and hCalendar

Peter Bremer peter.bremer+microformats at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:04:17 PDT 2007

I've got a table that lists a number of events and their organisers.
I'd like to include both hCalendars for the events, and hCards for the
organisers.

Since each event is listen along with its organiser in a table row,
I've given CLASS="vcard vevent" to the TR. However, now I notice some
of the hCard and hCalendar attributes clash, especially "url" in my
case. The url is only meant to be included in the hCalendar, not in
the hCard.

How should I handle this case where hCards and hCalendars are mixed
together, without getting conflicting attributes?

Peter