[uf-discuss] Micro Summary

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:19:09 PDT 2007

Hi,
I am working on a site that aggregates updates to websites
(http://www.topicala.com/popular - it is parsing rel-tag at the
moment).  It is working well (as a hack at the moment), I would like
to include some summary information about the sites that I am
aggregating.

I am thinking of using "META description" for now (but I am not sure
of the quality of data in the tag), however, I have been looking at
micro-summary (http://microformats.org/wiki/microsummary-brainstorming).
 Is this topic still alive?  Has anyone been developing this?  Are
there any other similar developments (that I have missed)?

If not, how can I help? Having micro summaries  would solve part of a
problem that I am having (other than what I suspect is lack of useage
at the moment).

Kind Regards,
Paul Kinlan