[uf-discuss] Micro Summary

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:22:46 PDT 2007

Brian,

Thanks for the information.  I think you have a good point, I can use
all the methods (given time to write the parser in terms of topicala),
and fallback to meta description if all else fails. So if you use
microformats you look better on my site and the results should be in
context to the information on the target page, hopefully it will
encourage uptake of microformats too... if people use my site ;)

On a side note, does any one have any information "quantites" of
useage of things like hAtom.

Kind Regards,
Paul Kinlan