[uf-discuss] inappropriate behaviour

Ted Drake tdrake at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Aug 22 12:59:06 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org
[mailto:microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org] On Behalf Of Scott
Reynen
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:13 PM
Enough already!

I think we've all been in situations and groups that get torn apart or lose
people because one or two people get on soap boxes about issues that are not
relevant to the discussion.

Andy, take a chill pill. I'm so tired of this thread I'd permanently ban you
myself.

If people insist on writing emails complaining about so and so and defending
there use of this and that... please take the list off of your cc. The rest
of us don't need it.

P.S. This stuff gets archived and appears when people do a search for your
name. Do you really want this argument thread to represent your knowledge of
microformatting?