[uf-discuss] inappropriate behaviour

Griffin Caprio griffincaprio at mac.com
Thu Aug 23 07:15:07 PDT 2007

Scott,

I think everyone would agree with your statement.  However, Andy's
concern with regards to the administration still hasn't been
addressed.  This is the second time since I have subscribed to this
list that there has been someone temporarily banned and both times
there was the perception that the administration acted unfairly.

I think the only think Andy is asking is for the administration to
act with a bit of transparency & consistency.

Ciao,
Griffin