[uf-discuss] hCard multiple locations

Jason Karns karns.17 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:37:19 PDT 2007

On 8/24/07, Scott Reynen <scott at randomchaos.com> wrote:
> Multiple ADR in a single hCard is valid (though multiple LOCALITY in
> a single ADR is not) .  Have you tried it and found parsers don't
> support it?  If so, it may be helpful to document which parsers are
> ignoring multiple ADR.

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. I can have multiple ADR's per hCard
but if I want to add geo information to the hCard they must be
separate. Currently, hCard only supports 0 or 1 instances of geo in an
hCard.  But now that I think about it, is this not an issue with the
spec? If one can have multiple ADR's per hCard, shouldn't multiple
GEO's be valid as well? I would expect that one should be able to have
each ADR marked up with GEO coordinates as well.

Should this issue be added to the wiki?