[uf-discuss] Re: XGN & Grou.ps

Toby A Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 16:44:01 PDT 2007

Frances Berriman wrote:

> I think the difficulty with attribute values like that is they're
> really context sensitive. So what's an "admin" on one site is
> something else on another - they're very tricky to define globally.

The rel attribute isn't suppose to be globally applicable.

rel="next" means that a link points to the next page relative to this one.
It doesn't indicate that the linked page is "globally next".

rel="admin" could be defined as a link that points to a page allowing you
to administer this one, or to a person responsible for its administration.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.12-12mdksmp, up 65 days, 3:19.]

                             TrivialEncoder/0.2
         http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2007/08/19/trivial-encoder/