[uf-discuss] Granddogma will help!

francine hardaway francine at stealthmode.com
Sun Aug 26 13:25:21 PDT 2007

Subject: Chris Messina's message
Chris is right, I'm not the ultimate user of microformats, but the
beneficiary. All the same, I've joined the list to see how I can help
evangelize. What I learned from Tantek and the session is  that
microformats are a VERY important tool for site builders that can help
their users find the site "cool," "sticky," or whatever.  I will help
you guys evangelize as best I can.

--
Francine Hardaway, Ph.D.
Stealthmode Partners