[uf-discuss] The UI of microformat detection

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Sun Feb 4 04:36:20 PST 2007

On 2/4/07, Alex Faaborg <faaborg at mozilla.com> wrote:
> I've posted a variety of conceptual mockups of microformat detection
> in Firefox 3 to my blog:
>
> http://blog.mozilla.com/faaborg/2007/02/04/microformats-part-4-the-
> user-interface-of-microformat-detection
>
> I would love to get some feedback on what designs you think work
> well, or don't, and if there are any other UI ideas I should be
> considering.

Alex,

Would it possible/practical to have a configurable "post this
microformat" option. Then when I see a hCard, I could post it to a
webservice that would accept it; I could post a hAtom entry to by
blogging service that would preformat a blog post referencing it; I
could send a hCal to my calendar service...

Regards, etc...
David

--
David Janes