[uf-discuss] New new mailing list

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:16:31 PST 2007

On 2/7/07, Michael McCracken <michael.mccracken at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, is the microformats-new mailing list now the appropriate place for
> discussing hCite development?
>
> Thanks,
> -mike

Good question.  My personal opinion is that we should kind of
grandfather older stuff, while encouraging newcomers with new ideas to
the -new list.  I think some others will have other opinions.  My
feeling is that hcite should remain here; because hcite discussion has
always happened here, it would be inconsistent to suddently switch
venues.   It's kind of confusing, which is why I never liked the name
"-new" to begin with, however it did win the votes.

-Ben