[advocacy] Contacting Blogger (was Re: [uf-discuss] Rel-tag issues...)

Ben Buchanan microformats at 200ok.com.au
Thu Feb 8 03:54:46 PST 2007

> The better approach is to lobby the software/server folks to fix their
> implementation,

Right. On this point, does anyone have a contact at Blogger? Support
emails do not get individual replies so we need someone to contact a
real live human.

I mean, sure, I can keep banging away at their support form but their
email auto-responder just isn't convinced by my polite inquiries. This
is a big community, surely someone knows someone at Blogger/Google...?

The issue is this:

<a rel='tag' href="http://example.com/labels/testing.html">testing</a>

...being the new Blogger's version of tagging. The existence of
rel='tag' suggests a desire to implement rel-tag. The .html suggests
that all Blogger posts will be indexed as tagterm.html

cheers,

Ben

ps. yes I did ask this in another thread, however the response was
crickets so I'm pulling it out into a new one :)

--
--- <http://weblog.200ok.com.au/>
--- The future has arrived; it's just not