[advocacy] Contacting Blogger (was Re: [uf-discuss] Rel-tag issues...)

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Feb 12 12:48:22 PST 2007

On Feb 12, 2007, at 1:23 PM, James Craig wrote:

> The Blogger developers have to support plain-old web hosts without
> modification of the server config; a link URL to a restful tag
> space is not going to work on most simple web hosts.

This may not solve 100% of issues, but I think Blogger could make
over 90% of plain-old web hosts work with the current rel-tag spec by
simply uploading tagname/index.html instead of tagname.html and then
point links to tagname/ (which resolves to index.html on most plain-
old web hosts).

Peace,
Scott