[uf-discuss] Training events in hResume

Pat Ramsey ramsey.pat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:16:35 PST 2007

Whether an individual chooses to learn anything or not, learning is an
inherent goal of education and training. That can be abused or not
taken advantage of at an individual level, of which the collective
really can't do anything about. Technically, the goal is some sort of
learning process. That's my take, colorful though my academic career
may have been... ;-)

That said, I was thinking of 'type' used similarly to 'class="type"'
as in hcards for telephone or adr.

For education/training, this could be:

Title could be used. I've used the title attribute with 'abbr' to
denote the type of telephone number:

So a mix might work with this idea, too.

Thoughts?

Cheers!

Pat