[uf-discuss] OpenID

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Tue Feb 20 14:56:58 PST 2007

I think it should also be possible to use openIDs in other elements than
just anchors. You don't necessarily want to link to them, it's the url
itself which is important not the location.

It should also support none canonical urls so they can be written in the
way users expect, we don't want openID users thinking they have to
remember to type "http://"