[uf-discuss] adr should be <address>

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Sun Feb 25 15:19:29 PST 2007

Brian Suda made a point at barcamp about the documentation using only
divs and spans, so people don't get confused and think that the element
types matter. Obviously people should use the most suitable elements in
the context they're using them. But I think this should be made much
clearer in the wiki.