[uf-discuss] adr should be <address>

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Sun Feb 25 16:03:45 PST 2007

On 25 Feb 2007, at 23:19, Thom Shannon wrote:

> Brian Suda made a point at barcamp about the documentation using
> only divs and spans, so people don't get confused and think that
> the element types matter. Obviously people should use the most
> suitable elements in the context they're using them. But I think
> this should be made much clearer in the wiki.

Actually it was me who made that point, unless Brian did as well,
separately from the panel. Anyway…

Some time ago I suggested we put a disclaimer at the top of each spec
making it clear that SPAN/DIV are used for example purposes and then
have a new set of ‘rich examples’, complementing the existing ones,
showing more diverse mark-up in use with microformats.

Unfortunately I suck and haven't had the organisation to do anything
with it, Though it remains on my to-do list.

Ben