[uf-discuss] 'wiki' management, uF style

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Wed Jan 3 15:48:16 PST 2007

Hi Andy,

On Jan 3, 2007, at 3:38 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:
>> I recommend you voluntarily refrain from emailing microformats
>> lists for 24
>> hours at this point.  One more meta-discussion email from you
>> after you have
>> been asked to stop will be grounds for banning from the lists.
>
> "Voluntary refraining" under threat of a ban is not voluntary - or are
> we not speaking the same language?

For what it is worth, *I* think his meaning is pretty clear.

a) You are treading on thin ice

b) One more inappropriate post and you *will* be banned

c) Given that you seem to have a poor sense of what Tantek (and
others) consider off-topic, it would be wise for you to take at least
24 hours off to let things cool down.

I do value some of the contributions you have made, but I agree with
Tantek that it would be healthier for the community if you took a break.

If you are sincerely confused about why you've gotten the reaction
you have, feel free to email me offlist.

Cheers,
-- Ernie P.