[uf-discuss] Conference Schedule Creator

Dmitry Baranovskiy dmitry.baranovskiy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:09:28 PST 2007

Thanks Brian and Stephanie for your feedback.
I've fixed two issues Brian was pointing to. Initially I added a
little restriction to time range, because if you put two events
(9:00–10:00) and (9:30–9:55) I don't really know which one should go
first. But you are right, I will left it to user to decide. If he/she
will put ugly data he/she will see ugly table.
I divide time in sessions and didn't allow user to overlap them. So, I
removed this restriction now. Hope it will help.

Now who should approve it to push it on Code section of microformats
page? I hope it deserve an honour to stand next to hCalendar creator?

So far I will update wiki, if nobody against.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Baranovskiy