[uf-discuss] Receipt Microformat

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:46:53 PST 2007

Yes, I have some experience in ecommerce to begin with, but I didn't
find a lot of info, it seems to be currently within business rather
than set standards:

Examples:
http://www.clickandpledge.com/Products/Payment/Receipt.asp
http://www.blacksunn.net/receipts/ - paper receipts :-D

But at least it's a problem that needs attention and not just in
microformats so it would apear. :-/

Best Regards, Martin Owens