[uf-discuss] Conference Schedule Creator

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:16:02 PST 2007

Ryan's on vacation, AFAIK.

Dmitry, your schedule creator is very cool. Nice work. I think it
could use some massaging around the edges -- and hope that you
consider offering up your code, but nonetheless, a great effort.

I don't know if you've seen them, but there are a bunch of icons you
can also use:

http://microformats.org/wiki/icons

Chris