[uf-discuss] Hidden elements considered harmful (Was: Inline styleconflict?)

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Sat Jan 13 10:19:31 PST 2007

On Jan 13, 2007, at 8:47 AM, Mike Schinkel wrote:

> It really makes more sense to look at the use-case rather than to
> issue a
> blanket edit of prohibition.

It does.  My answers were addressing only the ~80% use cases we're
seeking to cover here.  For anything involving the other ~20%, I
continue to recommend RDF as a good solution for hidden data.  I hope
no one will restrict themselves to microformats as a blanket solution
to all data markup problems, as that's not what microformats are
intended to be.

Peace,
Scott