[uf-discuss] Validator

Mark mark at geekhive.net
Thu Jan 18 08:42:27 PST 2007

Tantek ?elik wrote:
> <http://feeds.technorati.com/contacts/http://wikevent.org/en/San_Francisco/Canvas_Gallery>
>
> X2V / Technorati Contacts Feed service can often be used to make sure that
> you've marked up your hCards correctly.  Similarly with events and the
> Events Feed service[2].

OK, I *think* I've made all of the changes you recommended for the
hCards.  Of course I've almost certainly messed something up here or
there, but it does seem to work.

I realize this is more of a Technorati question, but is it acceptable to
put a the feeds.technorati.com link on each page which contains at least
one hCard?  I'd love to provide the users with an hCard and Calendar
feed.

Thanks!

-mark