[uf-discuss] rel="pavatar"

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Tue Jan 23 16:12:45 PST 2007

On Dec 28, 2005, at 3:13 PM, Paul Bryson wrote:

> "Charles Iliya Krempeaux"
> <supercanadian at gmail.com> wrote...
>> I'd agree with this if hCards allowed for multiple PHOTO's or LOGO's.
>> So, from my perspective, the question comes down to: does an hCard
>> support mutiple PHOTO's or LOGO's?  (My understanding so far is that
>> they don't.  But please correct me if I'm wrong.)
>
> I am currently using "logo" to display an avatar.  But I am curious
> if more
> than one photo/logo is allowed per hCard.

Then someone said more than one photo/logo is allowed, and I believe
at that point everyone involved in the discussion was satisfied there
was no longer a problem to be solved.  But this may be a new problem:

> Which is the avatar - picA or picB?

The one with "avatar" in the alt attribute?  Is anyone experiencing
this problem on the web currently?  If so, it would be helpful to
look at the problem in context.  If not, let's not worry about
hypothetical problems.

Peace,
Scott